Sunday 1 April 2012

Nice green



 Well, as you can see today I am wearing my emerald green long skirt. These photos were taken in a country house, in a beautiful park called Castrelos.

Bueno, como podéis ver hoy llevo puesta my falda larga de color verde esmeralda. Estas fotos las saqué en un pazo que está en el precioso parque de Castrelos.





I love how this belt enhances the slim waist that I have, and the long skirt makes you look thinner and taller. I think this is a becoming and simple look. The only problem is being carefull with the lenght of the skirt, because if you step on it you may fall or even breake your skirt, I know it from my own experience...
Me encanta cómo realza mi cintura delgadita este cinturón, y la falda larga te hace parecer más alta y delgada. Creo que este look es muy favorecedor y simple a la vez. El único problema es tener cuidado con el largo de la falda, porque si lo pisas puedes caerte o incluso romper la falda, y os digo por experiencia que es muy fácil...








Long Skirt/Falda larga: Mango
T-shirt/Camiseta: Pimkie
Denim jacket/Cazadora: Stradivarius
Belt/Cinturón: Vintage
Bracelet/Brazalete: Primark
Ring/Anillo: Present/Regalo
Earrings/Pendientes: Swarovski




Makeup/Maquillaje:

Benetint on my  lips, that is a rose-tinted lip stain (Benefit)
Benetint en mis labios, un colorante rosa para los labios (Benefit)



Mascara WOW! (Bell)
Máscara de pestañas WOW! (Bell)


Make up forever smoky eyeshadows
Sombras ahumadas de Make up forever 

 
Black eyepencil (Cargo)
Lápiz de ojos negro (Cargo)

Green eyepencil aqua eyes 12L (Make up forever)
Lápiz de ojos verde "aqua eyes 12L" (Make up forever)


Blush "La vie en Rose" (Too faced)
Colorete "La vie en Rose" (Too Faced)




Nail polish "So laque!" nº 31 (Bourjois)
Pintauñas "So laque!" bleu violet nº31 (Bourjois)



In the mornig I went with my mother to the hairdresser's, where I got this hairstyle (before my hair was a mess!). It's easy, you separate a part of you hair, you wind it around itself, you hold it with hairpins and done!

Por la mañana acompañé a mi madre a la peluquería, donde me hicieron este peinado (antes mi pelo era un desastre!). Es fácil, separas una parte del pelo, lo enrollas sobre sí mismo, lo sujetas con horquillas y ya está!

Love ya!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Nice.I love your look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa. Toda Una lección de estilo. TÚ SÍ QUE VALES;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!
    Take a look at my blog post cosmetics online

    ReplyDelete